St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Enid, OK is recruiting a Gastroenterologist to join our growing community in 2017.
• Hospital-employed opportunity
• Share call with another established Gastroenterologist with an office on the hospital campus.
• Strong need for GI services in the northern Oklahoma region - excellent opportunity to build a thriving practice
• ERCP experience a plus
• Compensation includes a very competitive salary with RVU-based bonus plan; full employed benefits package; and sign-on bonus
• Other incentives such as a training stipend and Loan Repayment Assistance are also available
St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center is a 229-bed acute care facility located in Enid, OK. Enid has a population of 60,000 but serves a 10 county area consisting of 200,000. Almost all of the hospitals to the North and West of Enid are critical access hospitals so St. Mary’s serves as the tertiary referral center for most of these facilities. St. Mary’s provides comprehensive medical and surgical services including progressive cardiac services; 24- hour trauma center; dedicated women's unit; neuroscience service; diabetes care fully accredited cancer program; Women's Imaging Center and a Wound Care unit. St. Mary’s has almost 90 physicians on staff.
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. One of Good Morning America's "Top 5 Up and Coming Cities", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance. You will find Enid is the business and retail hub for Northwest Oklahoma, with sales tax revenues at an all-time high and unemployment around 3.5%. Housing costs are very affordable, and Enid Public Schools is the fastest growing school system per capita in the state, making it a great place to raise a family. If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid. You'll see why we're known as the "Bright Star of the Great Plains"!