We are seeking qualified applicants and candidate nominations to join a private practice of board certified and fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons that focus on a wide range of orthopedic specialties to fit the patient's individual needs.
- Completion or pending completion of an hand/upper extremity surgery fellowship or total joint replacement surgery fellowship.
- BE/BC in orthopaedic surgery
- Eligible for unrestricted Nevada medical license
- Superior communication skills
- The most fulfilling and rewarding full time, hands on patient care experience
- full time private practice opportunity
- Expedited partner track available
- Negotiable salary and full benefits package to include: health and dental for physician and family, life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, pension, four weeks paid vacation plus holidays, CME ($2500), fees for state licensure and medical staff privileges, medical and professional membership dues and malpractice insurance.
- Office equipped with procedure rooms, fully digital x-ray and ultrasound.