Lakewood Ranch Medical Center in Bradenton, FL
Assisting a private practice to recruit a 4th full time Pediatrician to their-well established group
• Bi-lingual preferred
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• 2 office locations
• Practice averages between 25-30 patients per day
• Position includes inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
• Call is shared1:3 rotation
• Compensation will be competitive, and includes a salary, benefits plus other incentives.
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center opened September 1, 2004. The hospital offers patient-focused medicine and is equipped with some of the most advanced technology in the County.
Located just two miles from I-75 and on the border between Manatee and Sarasota counties, this120-bed acute care hospital has an extensive system of fully-integrated inpatient and outpatient services that share a single purpose—to provide compassionate, quality patient care.
Patients have access to a medical staff of over 400 physicians and allied health professionals with a comprehensive range of specialties that use technological advances in medicine.