Fort Duncan Medical Center is recruiting Hospitalists to help start their new in-house program.
• 7 on/7 off Schedule with 12-Hour Shifts
• Employed Position covering only 1 Hospital
• Hospitalists average 18 to 20 patient encounters per shift
• Ideal candidates are BC/BE and comfortable with vent management
• Compensation includes a competitive base salary with bonus, benefits and other incentives
Fort Duncan Medical Center is a 104-bed, Level IV Trauma Center averaging 5,500 admissions and 60,000 outpatient visits per year. The hospital also features a new angiography suite, a Women’s Center, and a new 12-bed emergency room.
Eagle Pass, TX is located on the southern Texas border, with a population of approximately 30,000 people. Eagle Pass enjoys a high rate of growth, with a population increase of over 14% from 2000 to 2005. The city is located within 2 hours of Laredo and 2.5 hours from San Antonio.
H1B and J1 Visa candidates encouraged to apply!