Income Guarantee or Hospital Employed Urologist Opportunity
South Texas Health System is recruiting a new Urologist to the communities
of McAllen and Edinburg.
McAllen and Edinburg
• Great Cost of Living
• Excellent Schools
• Voted in the top 5 of US fastest growing areas
• Steady economy- One of the lowest unemployment rates in the country
• Only 90 min from Texas Gulf Coast
• Just 2 1/2 hours from Corpus Christi
• Within a 150 mile radius of McAllen, there are 15 institutions of higher learning, which include vocational schools and universities.
Edinburg and McAllen provide a threshold of opportunity for healthcare professionals.
McAllen was ranked as the #1 city for Quality of Life based on US News & World Report's 2016 100 Best Places to Live (and was ranked #89 overall).
McAllen has one of the lowest crime rates of any city in America, with 122 violent crimes per 100,000 residents and ranking it at number 7 on SmartAsset's list of "Safest Cities in America".
The cities and medical centers reflect a lifestyle that is associated with traditional values. Rich history and cherished folkways are enhanced by growth and contemporary awareness. The people of Edinburg and McAllen enjoy full lives enriched with great art, music, theater, sports and community activities!